Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank You Vintage Sparrow



Christa and I had a great day on Friday. We met Natalie (aka Vintage Sparrow) at her house to pick out some treasures. She has the most beautiful house. Everything is white with chippy paint. I love chippy paint. She is very talented with her decorating style and the sweetest lady I have ever met. I want to personally thank her for inviting us over. Thank You Natalie..... Here is the new addition to my bedroom. A chippy painted table that I got from my trip to Natalie's, a water pitcher and photo from an estate sale in Portland, and beautiful Hydrangea's I traded my neighbor for some soap...I love Hydrangeas.


1 comment:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

I love that table.....the legs make it look unique. I loved Natalie's house, as well. It was nice to meet her.

Christa ;o)