Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah

Here's Shelby and I. Everyone says we look so much alike......We just cant see it.....


Friday we spent the day with Sarah. She is my eldest who turned 19 on the 19th. Happy Birthday Sarah.


Here is a shot of Sarah on the right, Mike (my husband, her dad) in the middle and Sidney (my youngest) on the left. The three amigos. Wait a minute...Where's Shelby. Oh your up there...





Here is Chris (Sarah's Fiance) and Mike. These two are two peas from the same pod.....They are sooooo much alike they must have been identical twins in another life..

A lovely couple.





My three girls. They are sooo pretty. I don't know where they get it.....



NICE CHRIS!!!



Me and the birthday girl. We took Sarah to Olive Garden for dinner..It was so good and Chris bought me a lemon drop. Matches my scarf perfectly.


Here's to you Sarah.




Birthday morning before coffee.



After Starbucks Coffee.


1 comment:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

These pictures crack me up. It looks like you guys had a great birthday for Sarah.

Christa :o)