Monday, February 9, 2009

Rockin Blog Party

Happy Monday!
Wanted to share some photos of the Blog Party I attended on Saturday in lovely Silverton, Or at Joy's. I had a wonderful time and everyone made me feel so welcome.






Here a couple of pictures of Joy's home. It is total eye candy. How does she do it?



This is one of my favorites. My husband would kill me if I did this to our fireplace. How would we heat the house????

Betty and Christa hard at work making their crowns. They turned out beautiful. For some reason I didn't get a photo of the finished project but you can check it out at http://www.kindredroses.blogspot.com/



Here is Lisa and Joy, wonder what their cookin up?

Jori's crown turned out perfect.
Here is Joy from "A Day in the Life" and Cindy from "Queen of Tarte" Both of these Chic's are very talented. Cindy is having her first barn sale on Feb. 21st in Oregon City. Be sure to check out her blog for details.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. I dont know about you but I am longin for summer.....

1 comment:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

It was so much fun meeting everyone. I love my crown....maybe I'll wear it Thursday night! Hee....Hee!

Christa
Chloe Rose
Kindred Roses