Monday, March 23, 2009

Gettin Ready



Gettin Ready for JBUGS Sale

JBUGS (Junk Between Us Girls) presents the Spring 2009 Antique Market at Cricket Song Farms ~ 5735 SW Obsidian Ave. ~ We have a new look and a new location and we're excited to share it with you!! Come share this shopping experience amongst a myriad of wonderful vendors. Here you'll find everything from antique to vintage, country cottage to shabby chic, homemade preserves and just plain ol' farm rusties. Enjoy a cup of our hot spiced cider, relax on a hay bale and feel the warmth of the wood burning stove. All this happens on APRIL 4TH FROM 10AM TO 4PM. Call Lisa 541-410-7815 or Peggy 541-460-0357 for more information.

This is our next endeavour. If you feel like a road trip, Redmond, OR is the place to be.

Stay tuned for upcoming pics of the treasures I will be taking...

2 comments:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

I wish I was going with you :o)! I know you'll have fun! I'll be thinking of you when I'm on my pink hat adventure!

Christa :o)

Patina said...

Sounds like a fun time! Hope you sell lots!