Monday, June 15, 2009

My Daughter Sarah

For those who do not know her, this is my daughter Sarah. She will be 20 in December. (That's her with the long brown hair). She went over sized sturgeon fishing with some of her Friends from work on Bobby D.'s Boat in the Columbia River. She is not your average girl. Give her camping and fishing trips and she is in heaven.
She also works at a Sportsman Store where she fits right in.
Here is the Sturgeon she hooked. It took all four people on the boat to pull it in.

Oh, how I wish she would have been able to keep it!!!
YUM!
BTW, Mike and I found out we are going to be Grandparents!!!
Sarah and her fiance Christopher are expecting their first child sometime early January.
New baby for the new year. I am tickled pink!!!!
Did anyone say vintage baby furniture????
Have a great day
Julie

3 comments:

Maison Douce said...

Congratulations, Julie, what exciting news!!
Isabel

Laurie said...

What a great catch! How big was it???

Congratulations on the baby news! I'm sure she will have the cutest nursery in town!!!

xoxo,
Laurie

candy said...

Hi :)
I was blog hopping and came across your blog and thought Id say HI :)
Candy