Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Trip To Redmond, OR

This past weekend Mike and I celebrated our 17 year Wedding Anniversary. So we headed for Redmond, OR for some R&R. We stopped at the Petersen Rock Garden along the way. Cute vintage metal garden chair!!!

Look at this amazing view.

The Three Sisters.

Here is Shelby. She celebrated a milestone birthday. Sweet 16!!!
She brought a couple of friends along for some fun in the sun!!

Here is the view from out of our back deck. We stayed at Eagle Crest Resort. What an incredible room we had!

Hi Sidney!!!

My favorite part of the room. This corner jetted tub. Soooo relaxing.

Be sure to check out the Kindred Roses Blog to see all the treasures I carted home>
I will be posting them this evening.
Have a wonderful day.
Julie

1 comment:

Molly Mo's said...

That looks like a fun trip, I love Eagle Crest! Got your reg form for the antique faire, I'm so excited to have you - love your stuff!!