Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy July 4th

I hope everyone had a fantastic July 4th.
We headed out to the beach property for a 3 day camp out.
Mike took me on a drive Saturday to get some shots of my favorite little town.

I love Oysterville, WA. It is a quaint little town North of Long Beach.
It is filled with beautiful historical homes that I would love to have!!!


The sun was out and people where to doing all the things they love to do.

That window was filled with the most incredible display of vintage bottles.

Love it!!!

My sister Deb and her husband Ken came out to join us for the firework festivities.
This is the first time I have seen her since her surgery.
She looked great!!!!

Here is Mike, notice I cut out the beer in hand!!!!


Benelli got a real workout this weekend.
Running after all the birds and playing with Debs dog Ranger.


Mike bought me this hanging basket from "The Basket Case".
They carry the best selection on the peninsula.
I have a busy week planned.
Work, make soap & lotion and get ready for Expo!!!
Hope you can make it out to see Christa and I at the
Portland Expo Antique & Collectible show.
1400 vendors will fill the inside and out.
You will find us at space #117 outside.
Have a fantastic week
Julie

No comments: