Thursday, January 8, 2009

Show and Tell

Happy Thursday everyone. Today is show and tell. We will start with me.
Here are a few projects that I have been working on in preparation for our (Kindred Roses) Whimsical Wishes show April 25, 2009.
I found this vintage frame at my favorite store (GW) and thought I would add a little life to it. Isn't she beautiful?


Looking at old wedding photos like this one I wonder to myself....Are they happy??? Sure do disguise well don't they?
The background paper I found in an envelope with some old letters. The spots on it are from one of those old quill pens.


Here's a better shot.


This is my most prized accomplishment.



Ever wonder what to do with an old Ping Pong Paddle. I gave this red and black one new life with a fresh coat of gold, then creamy white paint. Added my photos and embellishments and Voila.
I am considering entering this one into Somerset Studio.
Hope you all have a fantastic evening. Julie




2 comments:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Your pretties look so nice ;o). I love using the vintage pictures to work with.....I wouldn't have thought to use a ping pong paddle. Very cute!

Christa

Bobbi said...

Nice blog post.